- Download the Android SDK from here (http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html).
- Extract the file.
- Double click on the tools folder.
- Double click on the android icon. This will run a script. Be patient and wait for it to complete.
- The SDK Manager will open. Make sure Android 4.0 (API level 14) and above are selected although we will target 4.3 and 4.4 for these tutorials.
- Click on the install packages button.
- You will be presented with a summary of the install. Click Install.
Next Android Game Programming Lesson – Day 1.1 >>